Monday, November 19, 2007

My Honey, Buddy, and Boss B'Day

Hehe...
At 1st, greet my Honey Yenny n my Buddy Hendro Happy Bday on18 Nov 2007. Even if i didn't have chance to celebrate with them for this year, but i have my greeting for them.

For My Honey,
I greet you in this new of your age, all of your bday wishes come true. Become prettier, although you r pretty enough. The most important thing is Yao Xing Fu ooo

For My Buddy,
I greet you in this new of your age, all the best. Find me a good sis in law, hahaha.... Then everything of your business will go through smoothly. And the most important one is also Yao Xing Fu oooo :D

Last, greet to my Boss Mr. Robert Happy bday on today :D.
Haha... don't know why, feel so strange...
Celebrate the bday for him. Plan with my office team mate, buying a cake n a bday present, just like anyone would do in celebrating the bday. But the event doesn't go as the plan. Haha... So we have to take the action according to the situation. Thank's to my boss Mr. William who wanna participate with us. He helped us to take Mr. Robert to the meeting room. Soon i knocked the door and being asked by Mr. Robert with a serious expression for the reason coming to the meeting room. Surprise... Holding the cake with my lovely smile (hahaha) and sound teng teng from my mouth (OMG how come i can do such thing... hahaha) "Happy Bday", quite lame action one... lolx but at least Mr. Robert expression become relaxed. He treated us meal at KFC Btm Ctr. Quite strange... 8 guys (Robert, William, Johan, Kusnadi, Welly, Felix, Kristianto, Jenser) and plus me a galz... Haha... maybe it is a weird matter for other but it was not a suprisingly matter for me then coz i always went out with my buddies.

For My Boss,
I greet you all of your wishes come true.
Let us have a bossy soon then :p
Weefer will grow and become a successful Software House. GANBATE

No comments: